Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day : The Morning of the Age of Aquarius

"Forty years ago, the intuitive words of a song called Aquarius, brought the dawning of the new age into our collective awareness:

When the Moon is in the seventh house

and Jupiter aligns with Mars.

Then peace will guide the planets

and love will steer the stars

At dawn on 14th February the Cosmos actually embodies this perfect alignment to support our collective manifestation of love and peace and dawning of the Age of Aquarius."

For more...
Shortcut to: http://www.judecurrivan.com/media-articles/articles/the-aquarian-alignment-14th-february-2009/

I was living in Montreal in the summer of 1969 when this song was hit parade material, a song from the musical "Hair". I sang these words back then with all my heart and little understanding. Now I understand why I sang and am still singing these words with all my heart...won't you join me...when the moon is in the seventh house (as it is today), and Jupiter aligns with Mars...

How blessed we are to lived through this forty year dawning to enter the Morning of the Age of Aquarius!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Anne:)

Just a checking to see how your doing:)

:)
Ahauchata-"Timmy"

Polsom Park Rose Garden, Vernon B.C.

Polsom Park Rose Garden, Vernon B.C.
The Wedding Party