Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Blog Update

It's been some time since I've posted regularly, partly because I haven't been able to post pictures and partly because my attention was drawn other places. Since returning from a trip to visit with the Grandchildren in Vernon and their high speed internet connection, I am able to post pictures, wonder of wonders and here I am again.

A full year of working with Kundalini Trance dance has me as deeply committed to the work as I am to breathing itself. I'm heading out April 27th to begin another eight day retreat to be followed immediately by the first seven days of hours of training as a facilitator of the Kundalini Trance Dance. The easyness with which I write those words now speaks to the months of processing the decision to honor the calling.

While I travel to Gabriola Island from April 27th until May 15th Court has decided to head out on a couple of short motorcycle journeys to Vancouver Island to visit friends. He's finally got his 1973 650 Triumph Bonneville running like new and wants to take her around and show her off a bit. I'll have to take and post a picture of them together.

There is more news to share, a new cat member in our tribe. I'm going to give Shorty, aka Sir Bumalot a proper introduction and moment in the limelight (with pictures) with his own posting in the near future. Until then:

Blessed be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hm. thank you for this post )

Polsom Park Rose Garden, Vernon B.C.

Polsom Park Rose Garden, Vernon B.C.
The Wedding Party