Friday, August 20, 2010

Jigsaw Puzzling

I’ve discovered a metaphor that helps me bring the concept of Oneness with All Life to a manageable size:

I am a giant jig saw puzzle while I am also a single piece of the jigsaw puzzle.


The energetic framework that we’ve lived within for thousands of years, a patriarchal framework has been dismantled and is no longer functional. While many of us are not consciously aware of this energetic shift, we sense through our bodies that the playing field has drastically changed. Men and women alike sense the shift. While women are feeling the shift as a call to new understandings about their feminine selves, men are being called into their hearts that they might support women as they shift back into the energetic driver seat that is our birthright. Women are being not only called, but commanded by Life to stand in their power as women.

Humanity has been preparing for this shift in the ages for centuries. Now that it is upon us we discover that we aren't clear about how to navigate within this new energetic soup that we’ve conjured up. The vessels that we “drive” no longer respond to the old maps that we’ve navigated by, the pathways we formally traversed have morphed into something other. The old picture that came on the outside of the puzzle box showing us what the puzzle could look like no longer applies. There is no box much less a picture. We are explorers in the finest Star Trek tradition of our inner worlds instead of the outer world.

How each of us expresses this shift is unique, we are totally individual puzzle pieces. Unless your puzzle piece is called seer or mystic most of us individual puzzle pieces have no clue what the “big picture” is. The puzzle pieces need to be gathered together before we can catch even an inkling of what the big puzzle looks like. To bring the metaphor into living terms I find that when I’m in a circle with other women, each there to share their unique puzzle piece I get a feeling for and knowings about the “big picture. I find when I listen to others describe their puzzle piece position my piece of the puzzle is fleshed out. The aha moments that come as I listen complete me and I feel like I’m finally home in a world of experiential Oneness, a giant loving jigsaw puzzle.

No comments:

Polsom Park Rose Garden, Vernon B.C.

Polsom Park Rose Garden, Vernon B.C.
The Wedding Party