Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Certain Honesty

"This isn't a journey about becoming something. This is about unbecoming who we are not, about undeceiving ourselves. In the end, it's ironic. We don't end up anywhere other than where we have always been, except that we perceive where we have always been completely differently. We realize that the heaven everyone is seeking is where we have always been. Once again, what is required is a certain sense of honesty."
~ Adyashanti ~
.

I recently encountered one of the ways I have been deceiving myself, silly rabbit. I discovered that the walls I built around many of my gifts as a means of preventing criticism or judgment from reaching me had also prevented me from being present to the loving support that was also always available. Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adsfxcvasdfxcvasdfasdfxcvddaa

Polsom Park Rose Garden, Vernon B.C.

Polsom Park Rose Garden, Vernon B.C.
The Wedding Party